Event Roundup: A Very Colourful Trip to Perth
The Hydrocryl team have just got back from A VERY COLOURFUL TRIP TO PERTH where they met with many local Hydrocryl artists and crazy fans!
Linzi & Sim @ The Mantle
- Wood fired pizza and drinks at The Mantle in Freo.
- Creative duo Linzi Carter and Sim Campbell-Pope absolutely wowed the dinner crowd. The girls teamed up in a live performance to create a colourful synergy of their signature pineapples and cows.
- The evening concluded with a great reveal of the Hydrocryl logo appearing through the painting.
Cottesloe Beach Paint Off
- An early start at Cottesloe Beach where Jess Swan, Kate Martin, Sandy Gaskett and Peta Ciraolo attracted a huge crowd with the very first Hydrocryl Paint off!
- These talented ladies each produced their own version of a beach inspired HYDROwave whilst graciously sharing their time and talents with the very arty crowd who travelled hours ot be a part of this unique event.
- Thanks also to local media and online bloggers who were also there to tap in on the creative vibe.